2015 Domaine Nowack Cru d'Origine Les Riceys Premier Cru, Champagne, France
The Cru d'Origine bottlings is Flavien Nowack exploring specific villages within Champagne by selecting micro plots that belong to Domaine Nowack and other likeminded growerrs. This edition is in Les Riceys, a village on the banks of the Laigne river (Côte des Bar). All 2015 & Pinot Noir.
Fermentation with native yeasts, unfiltered and unrefined, followed by ageing in small oak barrels for 12 months. The second fermentation is triggered with grape must and remains in bottle on its own yeasts for at least 60 months. Final dosage of 3.4 g/L - making it an Extra Brut - for this expressive rarity rich in personality.
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Appellation Côte des Bar
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method
- Producer Nowack
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Roast White Meats, White Sauce, Fried Food, Stinky Cheese, Braised Things
- Characteristics Grower Champagne, Flexes w/ Food, Has Age, Dressed to Impress, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.