2017 Giacomo Conterno 'Cerretta', Barolo DOCG, Italy
net priced - Very traditional fermentation that starts with a long maceration and is aged for four years in large botti.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Appellation Barolo
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Giacomo Conterno
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Nebbiolo
- Food Pairings Gamey Meats, Roast White Meats, Braised Things, Steak!
- Characteristics Flexes w/ Food, Red Fruit, Dressed to Impress, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.