2018 Emilien Feneuil 'Cuvée Totum' Champagne, France
Emilien Feneuil took over the family estate in 2006. The family had sold their grape in the past in addition to other agricultural items. He converted the property from conventional to organic farming and adopted some biodynamic practices and preparations.
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Appellation Cotes des Blancs
- Style Sparkling Wine, White Wine
- Producer Emilien Feneuil
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Food Pairings Aperitif, Fried Food, Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, Fresh Seafood
- Characteristics Champagne Method, Grower Champagne
- This item is not eligible for discount.