2019 Bereche et Fils Campania Remensis Extra Brut Rose, Champagne, France
1 btl max per customer.
The Bérêche rosé, Campania Remensis, uses the Roman name for the countryside around Reims. It also comes from a single terroir, the village of Ormes, just west of Reims in the Petite Montagne. It is two-thirds Pinot Noir—including a small percentage of still wine for color—with the balance Chardonnay. It is, like all the domaine’s wines, a Champagne of unusual originality and elegance thanks to its unique site and the approach of its makers." - Rare Wine Co
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method, Rosé
- Producer Bereche
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Roast White Meats, Meaty Fish, Fresh Seafood, Red Sauce, Crunchy Greens, Fried Food, Aperitif
- Characteristics Flexes w/ Food, Red Fruit, Grower Champagne, Champagne Method, Dressed to Impress
- This item is not eligible for discount.