2019 Domaine Cecile Tremblay Les Feusselottes, Chambolle-Musigny Premier Cru, France
The Chambolle 1er Cru Les Feusselottes is adjacent to the vineyard Les Charmes. Cécile owns 0.45 hectares of vines split between two parcels, one high on the slope with shallow topsoil that gives lots of minerality to the wine and one lower on the slope with deeper topsoil.
About 2,000 bottles are produced every year.
- Country France
- Region Burgundy
- Appellation Chambolle-Musigny
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Cecile Tremblay
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Braised Things, Roast White Meats, Gamey Meats
- Characteristics Red Fruit, Flexes w/ Food, Aromatic, Icon
- This item is not eligible for discount.