2019 Domaine Cecile Tremblay Morey-Saint-Denis Tres Girard, Cote de Nuits, France
The vineyard of Cecile Tremblay Très Girard is situated just below the 1er Cru of Clos des Sorbets and 100 metres from her winery. This cuvée comes from a 0.5-hectare plot planted with 40-45-year-old vines. The vines are sited on an easterly facing slope to the west of the main road, where all the best village sites are found.
About 1,500 bottles are produced every year.
- Country France
- Region Burgundy
- Appellation Morey Saint Denis
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Cecile Tremblay
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Roast White Meats, White Sauce, Gamey Meats, Braised Things
- Characteristics Icon, Dressed to Impress, Savory Red, Red Fruit
- This item is not eligible for discount.