2020 Brutal by Christian Tschida Burgenland, Austria
Three bottle maximum - Not eligible for quantity discount
Pinot Noir. Grapes are hand harvested, destemmed, and crushed by foot. The juice ferments in 2 large barrels with indigenous yeast and no racking. It spends 1 year aging in barrel and is bottled without fining or filtering and no addition of sulfur. Bottled in magnum only.
- Country Austria
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Christian Tschida
- Farming Practices Organic, Biodynamic
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Roast White Meats, Fresh Seafood, Red Sauce, Fried Food, Aperitif
- Characteristics Wild Side, No Sulfur, Red Fruit, Dressed to Impress
- This item is not eligible for discount.