2020 Domaine Hubert Lignier Charmes-Chambertin Grand Cru Cote de Nuits, France
Frequently there is a mere barrel of wine produced per year from the tiny parcel of Charmes Chambertin owned by the Ligniers on the Mazoyeres-Haut climat. The surface is less than a tenth of a hectare. The vines were planted in 1948.. The Charmes Chambertin from Lignier is the feminine companion to the magnificent Clos de la Roche.
- Country France
- Region Burgundy
- Appellation Gevrey-Chambertin
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Hubert Lignier
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Gamey Meats, Roast White Meats, Braised Things, Red Sauce
- Characteristics Icon, Flexes w/ Food, Red Fruit, Dressed to Impress, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.