2020 Envinate 'Lousas' Vina de Aldea, Ribeira Sacra, Spain
NET PRICED - 4 BTL PP
75-80% Mencía + Brancellao, Caiño, Sousón, Garnacha Tintorera, etc. 70% of the fruit for this “village” cuvee (aldea = village in Gallego) comes from the Riberas do Sil subzone, with the remainder coming from a mix of Amandi and Quiroga-Bibei. Aged in a mix of concrete, used French oak, and Austrian foudre.
- Country Spain
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Envinate
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Souson, Brancellao, Caiño, Garnacha Tintorera, Mencia
- Food Pairings Gamey Meats, Roast White Meats, Braised Things, Red Sauce
- Characteristics Wild Side, Flexes w/ Food, Red Fruit, Dressed to Impress
- This item is not eligible for discount.
AS SEEN IN...
Where Garnacha Meets Freshness: Las Pedreras
Every once in a while we taste a wine that stops us dead in our tracks and forces us to rethink our assumptions about a certain grape or region.Read More