2021 Ceritas Elliott Vineyard Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast, USA
This site captivates us for several reasons. The soil is a mixture of fractured sandstone and highly decomposed sandstone soils, which provide ideal grounds for Pinot Noir. Most importantly, the wine bears forth-great earth concentration, bright red fruit, and lingering tannins. Second, these dry-farmed vines are home to the own-rooted Calera clone – the only own-rooted vines that Ceritas farms- which allows a direct translation from the soil to the vine.
- Country United States
- Region California
- Appellation Sonoma County, Sonoma Coast
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Ceritas
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Roast White Meats, Meaty Fish, Pizza Night, Red Sauce
- Characteristics West Coast, Flexes w/ Food, Red Fruit, Dressed to Impress, Bright and Fresh
- This item is not eligible for discount.