2021 Domaine Jacques Carillon Les Champs Canet Puligny-Montrachet Premier Cru, France
Located at the northern limit of Puligny on the border of Meursault, Jacques’ ever-elegant Champs Canet comes from a 0.55-hectare parcel planted by his father in 1973. It offers a gorgeous combination of generosity and minerality, always with a floral overlay and a mouthwatering impression of quinine.
- Country France
- Region Burgundy
- Appellation Puligny-Montrachet
- Style White Wine
- Producer Jacques Carillon
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Food Pairings Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, Fresh Seafood, White Sauce, Fried Food
- Characteristics Flexes w/ Food, Dressed to Impress, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.