Cedric Bouchard Roses de Jeanne Blanc de Noirs Cote de Val Vilaine (2021), Champagne, France
Bouchard coaxes incredible nuance and complexity out of these 40 year-old Pinot Noir vines. With only 15-16 months sur lattes, this bright, vinous and citrus-centric bottling is the perfect introduction to the Bouchardian style.
Label decoder: VV/r21 = Val Vilaine / recolte (harvest) 2021
3 bottle maximum.
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method
- Producer Cedric Bouchard
- Farming Practices Organic, Biodynamic
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Roast White Meats, Fresh Seafood, White Sauce, Crunchy Greens, Fried Food, Aperitif
- Characteristics Flexes w/ Food, Grower Champagne, Champagne Method, Dressed to Impress
- This item is not eligible for discount.