Cellier Saint Benoit Cremant du Jura Brut Nature, France
- Size: 0.4 to 0.45 ha (1 to 1.11 ac)
- Varieties: Chardonnay
- Vine Age: Planted in 1990
- Terroir: Located on a plateau in Pupillin, 408m altitude, limestone soils with Lower Liassic fossilized mollusks.
- Viticulture: Sustainable, converting gradually to organic.
- Vinification: Méthode traditionnelle. Pressed with whole clusters, decanted 24-hours, alcoholic and malolactic fermentations in tank.
- Country France
- Region Jura
- Style White Wine, Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method
- Producer Cellier Saint Benoit
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Food Pairings Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, White Sauce, Fried Food
- Characteristics Flexes w/ Food, Dressed to Impress, Big Power, Champagne Method