Emmanuel Brochet Le Mont Benoit Premier Cru Extra Brut Champagne, France (R19)
All from harvest 2019, blend of 35% Pinot Meunier, 40% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay, 11 months in barrels on the lees, native Yeats fermentation full Malo, unfiltered or fined. Bottled in August 2020 and disgorged in November 2021 with 2g/l.
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method
- Producer Emmanuel Brochet
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, White Sauce, Fried Food, Aperitif
- Characteristics Icon, Flexes w/ Food, Grower Champagne, Champagne Method, Dressed to Impress
- This item is not eligible for discount.