NV Bereche et Fils Brut Reserve 3L (2019) Champagne, France
a blend of 70% wines from the base year with the balance reserve wines, composed from approximately one-third each of the three major varieties. A model of harmony, nuance and verve, it is a pure expression of the domaine’s varied terroirs that demonstrates both the Bérêche brother’s great skill and their originality. - Rare Wine Co.
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method
- Producer Bereche
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, White Sauce, Fried Food
- Characteristics Flexes w/ Food, Grower Champagne, Champagne Method, Dressed to Impress
- This item is not eligible for discount.