NV Bereche Et Fils Brut Reserve Magnum 1.5L (2019) Champagne, France
a blend of 70% wines from the base year with the balance reserve wines, composed from approximately one-third each of the three major varieties. A model of harmony, nuance and verve, it is a pure expression of the domaine’s varied terroirs that demonstrates both the Bérêche brother’s great skill and their.
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method
- Producer Bereche
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, Fresh Seafood, Fried Food, Aperitif
- Characteristics Icon, Flexes w/ Food, Champagne Method, Dressed to Impress, Bright and Fresh
- This item is not eligible for discount.