NV Bereche et Fils Reflet d'Antan Brut, Champagne
Arguably the most original of all in this lineup of singular Champagnes is the Reflet d’Antan, one-third each of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay, drawn from a perpetual reserve of 600-liter barrels begun in 1985 by Raphaël’s and Vincent’s father, Jean- Pierre.
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method
- Producer Bereche
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, White Sauce, Fried Food
- Characteristics Flexes w/ Food, Grower Champagne, Champagne Method, Has Age
- This item is not eligible for discount.