Emmanuel Brochet Rose de Saignee Extra Brut Champagne (2020 Base), France
Pinot Meunier Planted in 1965 in the lieux-dit “La Motelle”, 24 hours of maceration, wild yeasts fermentations, aging in barrels, unfined and unfiltered. Bottled in July 2021 and disgorged in December 2022 with 2g/l.
2 btl max per customer.
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method, Rosé
- Producer Emmanuel Brochet
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Pinot Meunier
- Food Pairings Fried Food, Roast White Meats, Braised Things, Stinky Cheese
- Characteristics Icon, Dressed to Impress, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.