2006 Lopez de Heredia Vina Tondonia Reserva Rioja DOCa, Spain
Blend of 70% Tempranillo, 20% Garnacha, and 5% each Graciano and Mazuelo.
- Country Spain
- Region Rioja
- Appellation Rioja
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Lopez de Heredia
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Graciano, Grenache, Tempranillo, Mazuelo
- Food Pairings Gamey Meats, Braised Things, Steak!, Red Sauce
- Characteristics Icon, Red Fruit, Has Age, Dressed to Impress
- This item is not eligible for discount.
AS SEEN IN...
Our Go-To Paella Recipe
There are a Gran Reserva sized amount of recipes out there but we opt for the simple and thoughtful NYTIMES take HERE. And, because we can't help switching a few things around, here’s our adapted recipe.Read More