2015 Paolo Bea Arboreus Umbria Bianco, Italy
Arboreus, Umbria Bianco Arboreus: is made from a Trebbiano clone known as Trebbiano Spoletino which is trained so that the fruit hangs high above the ground. The vineyards are planted in the low hills between Trevi and Montefalco at an elevation of 650 to 700 feet with a range of parcels facing both to the east and to the southwest. The soil is essentially clay and gravel. Harvest generally occurs during the first two weeks of October. The wine is left in contact with the skins for up to three weeks or more and is then aged in stainless steel tanks for at least two years prior to bottling. Sulfur is never added. Annual production is in the range of 3000 bottles.
- Country Italy
- Region Umbria
- Style White Wine, Orange Wine
- Producer Paolo Bea
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Trebbiano Spoletino
- Food Pairings Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, Braised Things, White Sauce, Fried Food
- Characteristics Dressed to Impress, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.