2016 Larmandier-Bernier Terre de Vertus Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru Non-Dose Champagne, France
NOTES: The non-dosage vintage bottling of Terre de Vertus is always a vintage-dated bottling and is produced from two top vineyards in the village of Vertus: Les Barillers and Les Faucherets, which are located in the heart of the Vertus vignoble, mid-slope on the rolling hills of the village. The wine undergoes its alcoholic and malolactic fermentations in old oak casks, rather than stainless steel, and is generally aged a minimum of four years in the cellar prior to disgorgement and release. It is universally considered one of the most profound non-dosage bottlings produced in all of Champagne and ages brilliantly.
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Appellation Côte des Blancs
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method
- Producer Larmandier-Bernier
- Farming Practices Organic, Biodynamic
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Food Pairings Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, Braised Things, Fresh Seafood, White Sauce, Fried Food
- Characteristics Icon, Grower Champagne, Champagne Method, Has Age, Dressed to Impress, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.