2018 Giacomo Conterno Francia Barolo DOCG Piedmont, Italy
This great Serralunga vineyard is comprised of 14 ha (9 ha Nebbiolo and 5 ha Barbera). Soils are a mix of calcareous marls, and exposure if west by southwest. Francia was called “Cascina Francia” on labels until 2015.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Appellation Barolo
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Giacomo Conterno
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Nebbiolo
- Food Pairings Gamey Meats, Roast White Meats, Braised Things, Steak!, Red Sauce
- Characteristics Dressed to Impress, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.