2021 Domaine Forey Pere et Fils Vosne-Romanee Cote de Nuits, France
Most of the vineyards are on the northern side of Vosne bordering Vougeot. The oldest parcel was planted in 1942 and the major portion of this wine is from vines in excess of 40 years of age. Forey ages this wine in a mix of small barrel and demi-muid.
- Country France
- Region Burgundy
- Appellation Vosne-Romanée
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Forey
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Gamey Meats, Braised Things, Steak!, Red Sauce
- Characteristics Icon, Flexes w/ Food, Black or Blue Fruit, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.