2021 Domaine Forey Pere et Fils Vosne-Romanee 'Jarre' Cote de Nuits, France
In recent vintages Régis Forey has begun ageing a portion of his Vosne village wine in terracotta jars. In today’s warming climate, Burgundy’s average cellar temperatures are higher than in eras past, and vessels such as these counteract the accelerated development these warmer cellars foster. Tasting the Jarre, and Menhir cuvées alongside the village Vosne leads to fascinating contrasts.
- Country France
- Region Burgundy
- Appellation Vosne-Romanée
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Forey
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Gamey Meats, Braised Things, Steak!, Red Sauce
- Characteristics Icon, Flexes w/ Food, Black or Blue Fruit, Big Power, Amphora
- This item is not eligible for discount.