2021 Domaine Stephane Bernaudeau, VDF Blanc 'Les Nourissons', Loire, France
Les Nourissons is 0.7 hectare parcel of Chenin Blanc planted in 1910 on a flat west-facing plateau. The soils are schist and argilo-calcaire based. It is one of the most stunning and singular Chenin Blanc vineyards in the Loire Valley. The vineyard had been immaculately farmed by its previous owner, Eric Calcutt, before Eric sold it to Stephane.
- Country France
- Region Loire Valley
- Style White Wine
- Producer Stephane Bernaudeau
- Farming Practices Organic, Biodynamic
- Grapes Chenin Blanc
- Food Pairings Roast White Meats, White Sauce, Fried Food
- Characteristics Icon, Wild Side, Dressed to Impress, Zippy, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.