2021 Vin Noe Puligny Montrachet 'Superposition', Cote de Beaune, France
100% chardonnay. From a 0.2 parcel at the top of Puligny-Montrachet. Clay and limestone soils with a lot of marl. Average vine age is 75 years, and the site was certified organic in 2005.
Fruit is direct pressed and crushed by foot, then rests for one day and ages in one 400L barrel for 8 months. No added s02.
- Country France
- Region Burgundy
- Appellation Puligny-Montrachet
- Style White Wine
- Producer Vin Noe
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Food Pairings Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, White Sauce, Fried Food
- Characteristics Wild Side, No Sulfur, Micro Negociant, Dressed to Impress, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.