2022 Domaine Tempier Bandol Rosé, Provence, France
- Mourvèdre (~ 50%) with Grenache and Cinsault
- Average age of the vines: 20 years
- Pellicular maceration or direct pressing, then the juice is allowed to settle at a low temperature. Fermentation in stainless steel or concrete vats.
- 6 – 8 months before being bottled.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Appellation Bandol
- Style Rosé
- Producer Tempier
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Mourvedre, Cinsault, Grenache
- Food Pairings Roast White Meats, Fresh Seafood, Crunchy Greens, Fried Food, Aperitif
- Characteristics Icon, Red Fruit, Structured Rosé, Dressed to Impress, Bright and Fresh