2022 Good Intentions Wine Co. Relatively White, Mount Gambier, Australia
Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc grown on sand soils over limestone only kilometres from the ocean from the seaside region of Mount Benson in South Australia’s Limestone Coast, from Cape Jaffa’s certified biodynamic vineyard.
These varieties are co-fermented and de-stemmed and open fermented while left on skins for 2 -3 weeks through its entire fermentation. Pumped over twice daily.
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia
- Appellation Mount Gambier
- Style White Wine, Orange Wine
- Producer Good Intentions Wine Co.
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon
- Food Pairings Fried Food, Roast White Meats, White Sauce, Spicy
- Characteristics Juicy, Wild Side, Bright and Fresh, Tropical