2022 La Baladeuse La Petillante VdF, Luberon, France
Blend of ugni blanc, clairette, grenache blanc
Organic grapes (3rd year of conversion) from Vincent Bremond in Beaumont de Pertuis in the East of the Luberon
VINIFICATION: Direct press of grapes. Fermentation with natural yeast and no additives. Bottled with 18 g RS to finish in bottle (Pet-Nat).
AGING: Secondary fermentation in bottle. Riddled and then disgorged in June of 2022, with no added SO2.
- Country France
- Region Rhône Valley
- Style Sparkling Wine, Pet-Nat
- Producer La Baladeuse
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Clairette, Grenache Blanc, Ugni Blanc
- Food Pairings Stinky Cheese, Roast White Meats, Fresh Seafood, Crunchy Greens, Fried Food, Aperitif
- Characteristics No Sulfur, Flexes w/ Food, Juicy, Bright and Fresh, Low ABV
AS SEEN IN...
Our new ♡ in the South of France.
Fanny Daher's LA BALADEUSE is a new perspective on the South of France: from tiny quantities of grapes from a range of biodynamic vineyards across the region, she's making the kind of lifted, juicy styles that speak our language.
It’s a breath of fresh air, and we’re excited to welcome these new-to-the-US wines to the shop.