NV Cruse Wine Co Tradition Sparkling Wine
54% Pinot Noir, 46% Chardonnay
The grapes were pressed using a traditional Champagne cycle and press cut. The wine proceeded through a native primary and malolactic fermentation in barrel, wooden tanks, and about 20% stainless steel fermentation.
No sulfur was used in the élevage. The wine was racked once and tirage bottled without fining or filtering in June. After approximately 28 months in bottle, the wine was riddled and disgorged à la volée with zero dosage.
- Country United States
- Region California
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method
- Producer Cruse Wine Co.
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Root Veggies, Fresh Seafood, White Sauce, Crunchy Greens, Fried Food, Aperitif
- Characteristics West Coast, Champagne Method, Dressed to Impress, Big Power