NV Laherte Freres Meslier & Pinot Brut Nature, Champagne, France 
VITICULTURE: Organically farmed with biodynamic methods. Embracing dynamic cover crops and reducing tilling.
VINIFICATION: Maceration takes only a few hours, vinification in two barrels
AGING: Aged 30 months on the lees in barrels. Disgorged by hand, zero dosage.
PRODUCTION: very limited, 669 bottles produced
- Country France
- Region Champagne
- Appellation Vallée de la Marne
- Style Sparkling Wine, Champagne Method
- Producer Laherte Frères
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Petit Meslier, Pinot Noir
- Food Pairings Roast White Meats, Fresh Seafood, White Sauce, Fried Food, Aperitif
- Characteristics Grower Champagne, Champagne Method, Dressed to Impress, Bright and Fresh