2020 Envinate 'Taganan' Tinto, Canary Islands, Spain
NET PRICED - 2 BTL PP
Listan Negro, Listán Gaucho, Malvasia Negra, Negramoll + + + Untrained vines ranging in age from 70 to 300 years old. Fermentation in a mix of concrete and open-top tubs with a portion of grapes being whole cluster. Aged in neutral oak for about 8 months.
- Country Spain
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Envinate
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Negramoll, Listan Gaucho, Listan Negro, Malvasia Negra
- Food Pairings Gamey Meats, Roast White Meats, Braised Things, Red Sauce
- Characteristics Wild Side, Island Wine, Dressed to Impress, Big Power
- This item is not eligible for discount.