2022 Envinate, Vidueño de Santiago del Teide 1.5L Magnum, Tenerife, Spain
Vidueño de Santiago del Teide is sourced from a tiny 0.15ha parcel of old-vine, untrained pie franc Listan Blanco and Listan Prieto. This co-planted parcel is hand-harvested, destemmed and macerated for 15 days in an open tub, then transferred to three old 228L French barriques to age for 8 months on fine lees without battonage or added SO2. Bottling is without fining, filtration or any added SO2
- Country Spain
- Region Canary Islands
- Appellation Tenerife
- Style Red Wine
- Producer Envinate
- Farming Practices Organic
- Grapes Listan Prieto, Listan Blanco
- Food Pairings Gamey Meats, Roast White Meats, Braised Things, Meaty Fish, Red Sauce
- Characteristics Icon, Wild Side, No Sulfur, Co-Ferment, Dressed to Impress, Big Power, Chillable Red
- This item is not eligible for discount.
AS SEEN IN...
Tenerife in the Spotlight
In Tenerife, a passport of varietals are living a distinct island life: there's jungle and volcano alongside desert and beach, all terroirs which have been under vine since the 18th century.Read More